ABOUT AMERICAN CAPITAL
American Capital Corporation was founded in 1994 with the vision of creating a full service home lending company that would set the example for quality products and service in the industry and develop a lifetime customer base. Now we are one of the largest independent mortgage companies in California. We are both a mortgage banker and a mortgage broker, which gives us the unique ability to customize a mortgage to meet your specific needs with a wide variety of products and financing options. With our size comes leverage and we use that strength to get the best loan possible for you. Being a mortgage banker also gives us more control over the loan process, especially when it comes to closing loans quickly.
About David A. Guelff
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION:
Over 29 Years in Residential Lending experience
- Skilled Troubleshooter and Problem Solver in Credit Analysis
- Skilled in Real Estate Loan Origination, Marketing and Consulting.
- Excellent Organizational, Analytical and Communication Skills
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
California State University, Dominguez Hills 1983
Received CRMP (Certified Reverse Mortgage Professional) designation 2016
California Department of Real Estate
February 1982 State License
Nationwide Mortgage Lending System (NMLS) since 2010
Rotary International– Del Amo Torrance Club – President 2007 – 2008
South Bay Estate Planning Council – Member since 2007
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
American Capital Corporation – Full Service Mortgage Broker
September 1997 to Present
- Expert in Funding First and Second Trust Deed Loans including Home Equity Lines of Credit and Construction
- Ability to Analyze All Credit Grades for Purchase and Refinance Transactions.
Weyerhaeuser Mortgage Company, Torrance, California
February 1991 to September 1997
Recruited to establish the firm’s initial South Bay office.
- Development of Conventional and Government Loan Originations.
- Troubleshooting and Problem Solving in areas relating client qualification and property analysis.
- Consulting Industry Professionals on credit analysis and finance structuring
- Price Negotiations
Great Western Bank, Rolling Hills Estates, California
September 1988 to February 1991
- Territory Sales, Marketing and Originating First Trust Deed Loans
TRW Space & Technology Group, Redondo Beach, California
July 1987 to February 1988
Garrett Airesearch Corporation, Torrance, California
July 1983 to July 1987
- Development and Implementation of Administration Programs designed to insure contractor compliance to customer and regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- Conducting Financial Analysis of Cost and Schedule Performance